Many of our clients have asked us to provide bullets on what to expect when a project commences. There will be a flurry of activity in the early parts of the project – too many to mention here – but the major items include the following:
- Obtain FTP access to the old site
- Scrape content from the old site for use on the new one
- Create a Google account and install analytics on the old site to establish a baseline evaluation of current activity
- Create client spreadsheet in Google to capture/share internet marketing activities
- Provides you 24/7 real-time status updates—and this IN ADDITION to 24/7 Email/Phone contact readiness
- Perform keyword research to begin SEO work
- SIMULTANEOUSLY we will be going through the following phases of the site build:
- Phase 1: Concept Draft. We create the look of your new site; we will work with you to get the exact look/style/color you want
- Phase 2: Function Design. Skin the concept draft onto our powerful WSI eFusion website platform.
- Phase 3: Site build-out. Using the best of your current content and any new content you desire, we will build out the pages on your site.
- Phase 4: Internet Marketing. Simultaneous with site build-out, we work CLOSELY with you and your staff to perfect a SEO strategy based on YOUR business goals and objectives.
- Phase 5: Launch. Once all work has been done, we will launch the new site and EXECUTE a multitude of proven SEO techniques customized for and driven by your Internet Marketing Strategy
- Phase 6: Measure and manage. this is where you truly benefit by teaming with a professional marketing staff. We continually analyze, measure, and strategize in partnership with you. We modify both the site and the marketing strategy to maximize your web-generated leads.
This is just a high-level overview of the process. We will be in steady and reliable contact with our clients as we guide them through every phase and throughout the life of our internet marketing partnership.